Now you can also become a part of HORTICORP and collaborate with us for the promotion and sales of non-toxic fruits and vegetables. Horticorp lets you open new franchisees. Given below are the detailed terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Opening New Franchisee
- Any unemployed individual above 18 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Copies of ID proof and ration card should be submitted along with the application.
- Applicant must have own or hired space for running the shop.
- Horticorp, under specific conditions, may allot space for the shops for which Rs.2500 will be charged annually.
- Two years of experience in business is preferred.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 15,000 drawn in the name of ‘Managing Director, Horticorp, Trivandrum’ must be submitted to the Head Office at Poojappura. A receipt can be obtained on the submission of DD which should be kept for future reference.
- A stamp paper of Rs.200 along with the receipt should be produced at the respective DPC for signing the agreement.
- The list of vegetables should be given to the salesman a day in advance. Orders through phone or email are not acceptable. The total price of the vegetables less the commission must be paid at the time of distribution.
- Bills and receipts obtained from Horticorp must be kept for future reference by the licensees and produced whenever necessary.
- Financial records must be tallied once in a year. Any complaints made after the prescribed time will not be entertained.
- Supply of vegetables is made against advance payment.
- Licensees are not allowed to collect vegetables from sources outside the corporation. If found under such circumstances, the license shall be cancelled.
- Damaged vegetables should be returned to the DPC at the time of supply itself.
- Bill/Invoice must be given to all the customers. A bill book of 100 pages must be bought from Horticorp for Rs.50. The bill book must be submitted for evaluation once it is completed and a new book shall be bought.
- In case the license is cancelled under any circumstance, the deposit amount can be claimed only after one year of closing the stall.